Wednesday 23 September 2009

When training turns to bleeding



























I think most of us have been there before, Well i know i have . I use to be a bicycle courier , so i've left my fair share of skin on the ground, It's like a right of passage as a courier, If you turn up to work bleeding every-where "your cool" So i had my share of "cool" moments.
Anyway enough about me.

On this Occasion it was a Kristian Manietta out on a training ride preparing for Kona, when one thing led to another , then that thing leading him to another thing resulting in him eating the road... Ouch ..
A very unfortunate accident , Here's hoping he heals up quickly and can get back out on the road.... Chicks dig scars , so Charlotte probably loves him more now..
Heal fast matey... and thanks for the pic's...

G

No comments:

Post a Comment